Monday, January 4, 2010

As the world turns

Livros de Redes Sociais, SEO e Web 2.0Image by marciookabe via Flickr

Happy 2010 and welcome to a new chapter of Susan 2.0.

We're learning SEO. It's time. It may not be the missing link, but there doesn't seem to be much forward movement without it.

Of course, in SEO terms, missing links take on a whole new meaning.

So we (Who is we? I'm an I) are reading "Search Engine Optimization: An Hour A Day". The title had appeared in more than one end-of-the-year Top 10 SEO book lists, so I queried Nathan Eide from SMBMSP, who agreed that this was the book for me.

So far so good. Two hours down and according to authors Jennifer Grappone and Gravida Couzin, millions more to go. But an hour a day is manageable. And practical. I'm practicing now, putting lots of links in this blogpost. Here's hoping the robot search engines don't miss these links.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: